Enjoy some amazing tasting flights along the North Shore of Lake Erie in one in Ontario’s newest emerging wine regions. Stop at 4 wineries and enjoy samples and a lunch.
- Start time: 1 pm
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- From :
- CA$ 129
Country Roads Mixer
Enjoy the dips and curves of the back country roads and the sleepy hamlets that speckle the landscapes. Experience outstanding hospitality and delicious testers from 4 craft beverage partners. Stops include: Bonnieheath Estate Lavender & Winery, Concession Road Brewing Company, and some new favourites.
We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for your group. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing (there is a spot for a pickup address in the checkout).
– *New for 2021* All tours this season will be private
– A central pickup location
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Norfolk & Brant County Wineries, Breweries & Cideries
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the wines you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested.