Enjoy some amazing tasting flights along the North Shore of Lake Erie in one in Ontario’s newest emerging wine regions. Stop at 4 wineries and enjoy samples and a lunch.
- Start time: 1 pm
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- From :
- CA$ 129
Country Roads Mixer
Enjoy the dips and curves of the back country roads and the sleepy hamlets that speckle the landscapes. Experience outstanding hospitality and delicious testers from 4 craft beverage partners. Stops include: Villa Nova Estate Winery, Bonnieheath Estate Lavender & Winery, Concession Road Brewing Company & Flux Brewing Company.
We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for your group. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing (there is a spot for a pickup address in the checkout).
– *New for 2021* All tours this season will be private
– A central pickup location
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Norfolk & Brant County Wineries, Breweries & Cideries
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the wines you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested.