Visit your choice of wineries, cideries, distilleries and/or breweries with a vehicle booked privately for you and your guests.
The Norfolk Mixer
- Price is per person
- Start time: 12:30 pm (or arranged group pickup time)
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 4.5 hours
- Minimum booking: 2 guests
- All tours are public and may combine multiple groups unless you reach out to coordinate a Private/Custom Tour with a Ride the Bine staff member.
- Per person
- From :
- CA$ 164
The Norfolk Mixer
The Norfolk Mixer will delight you with 4 stops which include tasting flights of wine, beer, and cider all produced locally with love.
– Stops: Burning Kiln Winery, Inasphere Farm Winery, Blueberry Hill Estate Winery, and another local favourite.
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for a group of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– A central pickup location (White Horse Plaza, Simcoe)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite craft beverage producers
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested.
– We require at least 6 guests to run our Public Tours. If the tour is unable to run, you will be notified 5 days prior to the booking and receive a refund or be offered a new tour date.