Enjoy some amazing tasting flights along the North Shore of Lake Erie in one in Ontario’s newest emerging wine regions. Stop at 4 wineries and enjoy samples along the way.
Sudsy Sips Norfolk
- Start time: 11:00 am with a lunch addition booking, or 12:30 pm (or arranged group pickup time)
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 5.5-7 hours
- From :
- CA$ 164
Sudsy Sips Norfolk
Sudsy Sips will take you to a selection of 4 local breweries – a flight included at each, and the opportunity to add a lunch along the way for $20 per person! Talk about a perfect way to spend an afternoon in Norfolk County!
– Stops may include: New Limburg Brewery, Ramblin’ Road Farm Brewery, Concession Road Brewing Company, Blue Elephant Artisan Brewery, Charlotteville Brewing Company & Hometown Brew Co.
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for a group of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– A central pickup location (White Horse Plaza, Simcoe)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically at least 16 samples per tour)
– A lunch for each guest during the tour (if requested in the booking)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Norfolk County Breweries
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beers you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested if you are not enjoying lunch on the tour.
– We require at least 6 guests to run our Public Tours on Saturday. If the tour is unable to run, you will be notified 5 days prior to the booking and receive a refund or be offered a new tour date.