Visit your choice of wineries and breweries. Starting at $139 per person.
- Start time: 11 am
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 6.5 hours
- From :
- CA$ 169
Taste your way through Norfolk County, an emerging wine region in Ontario. Experience outstanding hospitality and delicious wine from 4 of wineries nestled amongst the shores of Lake Erie.
– Stops include: Burning Kiln Winery, Inasphere Farm Winery, Front Road Cellars & Frisky Beaver Wines (*stops may be substituted with Villa Nova Estates Winery, Hounds of Erie Winery or Bonnieheath Estate Lavender & Winery based on availability)
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for your group. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– *New for 2021* All tours this season will be private
– Lunch is included on this tour
– A central pickup location (White Horse Plaza, Simcoe)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Norfolk County Wineries
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the wines you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.