Visit your choice of wineries, cideries, distilleries and/or breweries with a vehicle booked privately for you and your guests.
- Price is per person
- Start time: 11:00 am with a lunch addition booking, or 12:00 pm standard booking (or arranged group pickup time)
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Minimum booking: 2 guests
- All tours are public and may combine multiple groups unless you reach out to coordinate a Private/Custom Tour with a Ride the Bine staff member.
- Per person
- From :
- CA$ 169
Taste your way through Norfolk County, an emerging wine region in Ontario. Experience outstanding hospitality and delicious wine from 4 wineries nestled amongst the shores of Lake Erie, and the opportunity to add a lunch along the way for $20 per person.
– Stops include: Burning Kiln Winery, Inasphere Farm Winery, Front Road Cellars & Frisky Beaver Wines (*stops may be substituted with Hounds of Erie Winery or Bonnieheath Estate Lavender & Winery based on availability)
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for groups of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– A central pickup location (470 Norfolk St S, Simcoe)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A local lunch for each guest during the tour (if requested in the booking)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Norfolk County Wineries
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the wines you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested if you are not enjoying lunch on the tour.
– We require at least 6 guests to run our Public Tours. If the tour is unable to run, you will be notified 5 days prior to the booking and receive a refund or be offered a new tour date.