Huron County will delight you with its beautiful landscapes and excellent hospitality. Enjoy 4 stops on this tour with lunch.
Laskeside Sips Huron Shores
- Start time: 12:30 pm (or arranged group pickup time)
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 5 hours
- From :
- CA$ 169
Lakeside Sips Huron Shores
The Lakeside Sips showcases some of our favourite Lambton & Huron County craft producers. Enjoy a specially curated tour by one of our owners and Level 1 Pommelier, tasting your way through an amazing emerging craft beverage region!
– Stops: 4 of our favourite stops in Huron & Lambton which may include: Dark Horse Estate Winery, Shale Ridge Estate Winery, Twin Pines Orchards, Cornerfield Estate Winery & Schatz Winery at Hessenland Inn (*stops may be substituted based on availability – Shale Ridge requires at least 30 days advance booking and an additional fee of $2 per person).
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for a group of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– A central pickup location (Masonville Mall)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite craft beverage producers
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack provided
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested.