Huron County will delight you with it’s beautiful landscapes and excellent hospitality. Enjoy 4 stops on this tour with lunch.
Laskeside Sips Huron Shores
- Start time: 12:30 pm (or arranged group pickup time)
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 5 hours
- From :
- CA$ 169
Lakeside Sips Huron Shores
The Lakeside Sips showcases some of our favourite Lambton & Huron County craft producers. Enjoy a specially curated tour by one of our owners and Level 1 Pommelier, tasting your way through an amazing emerging craft beverage region!
– Stops: 4 of our favourite stops in Huron & Lambton which may include: Dark Horse Estate Winery, Shale Ridge Estate Winery, Twin Pines Orchards, Cornerfield Estate Winery & Schatz Winery at Hessenland Inn (*please indicate up to 2 stops when booking if you have any requests – we will do our best to accommodate, if you’d like to ensure particular stops, please check out our custom tours!)
We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for your group. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.
– *2022* All tours are currently being booked as private (minimum of 6 guests per tour)
– A central pickup location (Dark Horse Estate Winery)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite craft beverage producers
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack provided
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested.