Take a trip to Lambton Shores to visit 4 local producers to taste beer, wine, cider with a gourmet lunch. Taste creations from the newest producers and oldest, making for an unforgettable afternoon!
The Huron Mixer
- Start time: 11 am
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 7 hours
- Minimum booking: 6 guests
- From :
- CA$ 199
The Huron Mixer
The Huron Mixer showcases some of Huron County’s craft producers. Enjoy a relaxing day tasting cider, wine and beer amongst the beautiful landscape of this unforgettable place. As an emerging wine region, learn about what makes the terroir and climate unique for these Ontario wines and craft producers, and this experience includes a delicious lunch!
– Stops include: Second Streetlight Estate Winery, Cornerfield Wine Company, Maelstrom Winery & Bad Apple Brewing (*stops may be substituted based on availability).
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for a group of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– Lunch included with this tour
– A central pickup location (Masonville Mall)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite craft beverage producers
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.