- Start time: 11 am
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 7 hours
- From :
- CA$ 179
The Lambton Mixer
The Lambton Mixer showcases some of Lambton’s newest and oldest craft producers. Take a journey to one of Ontario’s newest emerging wine regions and experience craft beverage like you never have before! You’ll taste award winning wines, ciders and beers along the way including a delicious lunch!
– Stops: Dark Horse Estate Winery, Twin Pines Orchards, Shale Ridge Estate Winery & Widder Station Grill & Tap House.
We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for your group. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.
– *New for 2021* All tours this season will be private
– Lunch included with this tour
– A central pickup location (Masonville Mall)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite craft beverage producers
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.