The Lambton Mixer
- Price is per person
- Start time: 11 am
- Runs year round
- 4 stops
- Duration: 7 hours
- Minimum booking: 6 guests
- All tours are public and may combine multiple groups unless you reach out to coordinate a Private/Custom Tour with a Ride the Bine staff member.
- Per person
- From :
- CA$ 204
The Lambton Mixer
The Lambton Mixer showcases some of Lambton’s newest and oldest craft producers. Take a journey to one of Ontario’s newest emerging wine regions and experience craft beverage like you never have before! You’ll taste award winning wines, ciders and beers along the way including a delicious lunch!
– Stops include: Twin Pines Orchards, Shale Ridge, Torched Brewery Company & Widder Station Grill & Tap House (*stops may be substituted based on availability. Please note – Shale Ridge requires at least 30 days advance booking and you must select it as an add on to your tour package. It is an additional fee of $30 per person).
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for a group of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– Lunch included with this tour
– A central pickup location (Masonville Mall)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite craft beverage producers
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.