Enjoy some amazing tasting flights along the North Shore of Lake Erie in one in Ontario’s newest emerging wine regions. Stop at 4 wineries and enjoy samples and a lunch.
- Start time: 1 pm
- Runs year round, Thursday – Saturday
- 5 stops
- Duration: 5 hours
- From :
- CA$ 139
Taste the flavours of the County and beyond with this fun, fast paced tour through some of Norfolk County’s picturesque farmland. Taste wine, beer, cider and cheese made by local artisans… it doesn’t any fresher than that! Stops include: Charlotteville Brewing Company, The Second Mouse Cheesetique, Ramblin’ Road Brewery Farm, Inasphere Farm Winery & Blueberry Hill Estates
– We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for your group. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.
– *New for 2021* All tours this season will be private
– A central pickup location (White Horse Plaza, Simcoe)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12-16 samples per tour) and cheese samples
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Norfolk County wineries, breweries & a local cheese shop
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Light local snack
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the wines you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly encouraged.