Back Roads Mixer
- Start time: 11:00 am with a lunch addition booking, or 12:00 pm standard booking (or arranged group pickup time)
- 4 stops
- Duration: 5-6 hours
- Minimum booking: 6 guests
- All tours are public and may combine multiple groups unless you reach out to coordinate a Private/Custom Tour with a Ride the Bine staff member.
- Per person
- From :
- CA$ 184
Back Roads Mixer
The Back Roads Mixer showcases Chatham-Kent’s craft producers that are taking advantage of the region’s agriculture for full-circle, local products. Explore one of Ontario’s emerging craft regions with winery and brewery tastings, and a fresh, local baked good during your market visit to Park’s Blueberries! A stellar lunch can be added to this tour experience.
– Stops will include: Red Barn Brewing Company, Sons of Kent Brewing Co., Early Acres Winery Estate, and Park’s Blueberries (*stops may be substituted based on availability).
*We can arrange one custom pickup and drop off location for a group of 6 or more. Please contact us for information about custom pickup pricing.*
– A central pickup location (London – Wellington St. South – McDonald’s Plaza OR Chatham – Real Canadian Superstore)
– Seasonal baked good and market visit to Park’s Blueberries
– A local lunch for each guest during the tour (if requested in the booking)
– All tastings and flights during the tour (typically 12 samples per tour)
– A behind the scenes look into some of our favourite Chatham-Kent locations
– A fully guided experience with one of our Tour Animators
– Comfortable tour in a passenger vehicle
– Custom digital photos of your group
– Opportunity to learn technical language about the beverages you will be trying and how they are made
What to Bring
– Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 19+
– Please dress for the weather! Some or all of this experience may take place outside, so please dress accordingly.
– A full belly! Lunch before your tour is strongly suggested if you are not enjoying lunch on the tour.